Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. I’m really digging weightlifting these days. I started the New Rules of Lifting For Women plan, and I’ve committed to the entire program, start to finish. Much more on this next week!
2. We’re heading up to Northern Virginia to visit my mom so I decided to go into DC tomorrow to see the cherry blossoms (fingers crossed–it’s been a really cold spring so they may not be out yet). Regardless, it’s such a beautiful time in the city this time of year!
3. The trick to getting rid of post-run tomato face, especially helpful on those days I run at work! Thanks Real Simple!
4. Torani S’mores Syrup. I found this at World Market and it makes the perfect s’mores latte…and a very little bit goes a long way (as I found out the hard way)!
5. Less than 20 days until we move to our apartment in a much nicer neighborhood with a running path right outside our door.
What are you loving this week?